High-wing monoplane airliner of 1923, originally powered by a single 179kW Rolls-Royce Falcon engine. Construction was of wood with three-ply covering. The enclosed cabin for six passengers was arranged almost entirely under the wing and the pilot was seated immediately forward of the wing leading edge in an open cockpit. Petrol and baggage were carried in the wings. A small number are known to have entered service in Germany with several companies, while others may have been operated abroad.
| ENGINE||1 x MB IV, 190kW|
| Take-off weight||2250 kg||4960 lb|
| Empty weight||1370 kg||3020 lb|
| Wingspan||18.0 m||59 ft 1 in|
| Length||10.9 m||36 ft 9 in|
| Height||3.6 m||12 ft 10 in|
| Wing area||44.5 m2||478.99 sq ft|
| Max. speed||160 km/h||99 mph|
| Cruise speed||140 km/h||87 mph|
| Ceiling||3000 m||9850 ft|
| Range w/max.fuel||450 km||280 miles|
There were two models the earlier model carried 5 passengers and was powered by the Maybach engine. The later model carried 6 passengers and was powered by a Rolls Royce Eagle VIII. This engine gave a lower wing loading a greater endurance of 5 hours, as opposed to 4 hours of the Maybach, and an improved range of 735km. 7 models were built 2 being sold to the Soviet Union.
Do you have any comments about this aircraft ?