Continuing along the west coast for nearly 2km, turn left to Stebeli Commando, a gunnery point built by the Soviets in 1939 under a military agreement imposed on the Estonians that autumn. Like its Tsarist predecessor at Sääre, it was never used (isn’t true again, it was!). It has four underground storeys, which have not yet been excavated.
Neil Taylor "Estonia. The Bradt Travel Guide", 2007