Centre Est Aeronautique formed at Dijon October 1957 by Pierre Robin and Jean Delemontez (ex-Jodel); began production with the DR 100 Ambassadeur, a three-seat version of the Jodel D.11, designed by Robin and first flown July 1958; built also by Societe Aeronautique Normande. Delivered 500th aircraft in June 1967. Subsequent products also mainly two- to four-seat private-owner models. Name of company subsequently altered to Avions Pierre Robin (Centre Est Aeronautique); the latter part later dropped from marketing name.

Back to the letter C

All the World's Rotorcraft

Virtual Aircraft Museum