Founded at Johannishal in 1932, its first aircraft was the
Bu 131 Jungmann trainer, designed by Swede Anders
Bü 131 "Jungmann"
The prototype first flew on April 27,1934. It
was followed by the Bu 133 Jungmeister in 1935 and by
the extensively built Bu 181 Bestmann in 1936. Production
of the latter continued after Second World War by Zlin
in Czechoslovakia and, under Czech license, by Egypt's
Heliopolis Aircraft Works in the 1950s.