After the take-over of Parnall & Sons by W. T. Avery,
George Parnall founded his own company with personnel
from the former aircraft division of Parnall & Sons to continue
aircraft manufacture under government contract.
First product was the Puffin, a military central-float amphibian
a single Napier engine. It was followed by a wide
variety of types including the Possum twin-engine triplane,
Plover fighter, Pixie ultralight, Peto submarine-borne scout,
and Elf light biplane. Built Hendy 302 monoplane for Henderson
Aircraft Company in 1930. Parnall Aircraft
Ltd. formed in 1935 to take over aircraft business and
acquire patents, rights, etc. of aircraft armament firm Nash
& Thompson Ltd and similar patents and rights of Hendy.
Concerned with turrets and aircraft armament in Second
World War; no longer produced aircraft.